Monday, May 3, 2010

what about now...

what about today?

I have faith in the wind. It's direction changes every second. It has the power to push around the world. It's as indecisive as can be and I appreciate that.
I have faith that the winds of my chapter are changing. The same old isn't good enough anymore. It's now about the change. The new direction. What is being pushed and what is staying the same. I have the same old anxiety about things not changing, but I can sense it. Every inch of me is excited for what's ahead of me. Not one bit of me is sad about what's behind me. That can be mourned at a later date.
Just like I can sleep when I'm dead. I'm ready to rock and roll.

Maybe this is what being a grown up is all about. You turn a year older and suddenly when you don't like things you realize you have the resources and the knowledge to change it. Rather then getting angry you find a means. That part of being a grown up I can handle.

Bring it on world.
I got this.

No comments: