Sunday, August 29, 2010

We were the Kings and Queens of promise..

We were the victims of ourselves. Maybe the children of a lesser God between Heaven and Hell.

We stole our new lives through blood and pain in defense of our dreams.

I believe we do what we need to do to survive. I believe it's okay for us to hide away for a day and avoid the sun and judgemental eyes. I believe we can make mistakes and not talk about them. I believe ignoring certain things is completely acceptable. I believe you should not be penalized by those who know nothing of the situation.
I plead the fifth.

It's a whole new kind of pain at times, but an altogether familiar one. It's something that's been done with a thousand times before. A song sat on repeat. Everytime it hurts a little less, but when the finality of it hits the song seems to project until it's pounding in your ear drums. It wont stop.

I believe in what I believe. I believe there were a lot of unspoken words and meanings. I believe that it's hard. But I believe that this is permanent in my life of temporary. For the good of all those involved. There are many things I wish, many things that would be so much better if different. That's the funny thing about life. Overlooking what we have for the fantacies of what will never be. Choices were already made. Stick to your guns, it'll make you stronger.

No comments: