•.from all the boys the one I take home is music. •••
This is our decision to live fast and die young.•
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.•
Yeah it's overwhelming, but what else can we do? •
Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute..* •••
current favs: •A place in the world - Taylor Swift
• Time to Pretend - MGMT
• Minor Incidents - Badly Drawn Boy
youtube that.
]![+]![.. there's nothing I could say to try to make it okay && nothing you could do to s.top me feeling the way I do, *&* if the ch.a.n.ce should happen that I never see you again.. just rememberthat I'll always love you..]![+]![...
.:![shrug off minor incidents. make us both feel proud. I wish I could be there to see you through]!:.
.you always were the one to make us stand out in a crowd, though every once in a while your head was in a cloud.
there's nothing you could ever do to ever let me down...
&& remember that I'll always love you.
.+.things to do before I die.+.
• fly in a hot air balloon
• Go to every single subway stop in the t-dot and grab a transfer, then frame it in the shape of the subway map
• Invent a spiffy gadget
• touch a snake, shark and tarantula. I've promised when I do this I will shake a clowns hand (yeah right!)
• Lay on a car under the stars with my husband on our wedding night, still dressed in our wedding clothes.
• Be linked with an a-list celeb.
• Go to the airport take the first available international flight, buy a foreign candy bar and come back. (I could actually do that)
• Go to every broadway play in NYC over a 5 year span.
• befriend a hated person (as small as it seems, it's still going against the grain)
• Drive across Canada and get a something from every Tim Hortons and do a tally on the window..
• Get a saturday detention (breakfast club anybody)
• go with some friends on a boat cruise
• Own a small one of a kind fashion boutique.. interesting?
• Participate in some sort of marathon/baton toss!! (I may take this one off ahah)
• meet someone that actually wears two left shoes and see if I'm as clumsy as them!
• Meet Tim McGraw
• live in any or all of these places: B.C., Newfound Land, Austra, Calgary, California && England (<- doing that one!!)
• learn to play the bagpipes (not even kidding)
• sell a photograph I've taken
• make a scrapbook
• go parachuting
• make a lift-lasting impact on someone in a positive way
No comments:
Post a Comment