Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm holding on..

..baby you're loosing it.

Lifes' answers are elusive. When one looks back on decisions it's hard to place ourselves back in the moment that made us decide the way we did. It's so easy for others to try and judge, based on the little knowledge they have. It's even harder when one makes up their mind and there is nothing to do to change that.
I flip flop constantly. I'm unsure of my decisions. I don't know whether I have the right to feel anger or the right to be upset.
It's so hard when there are so many factors to pin point where life begins to turn. When loved ones begin to turn on you. People you were trying so hard to please can't see past a decision made years ago. One that feels like it's a never ending struggle. You did not fail me, but I have failed you.

No comments: