Monday, February 9, 2009

.rain rain go away.

Rainy day today but good news, the snow DIDN'T stop the kids from going to school. Can I hear a holla? HOLLAAAA!!
Got my schedule ("rota") today. Simple!
monday- 2 1/2 hours of cleaning, 4-6:30 - chill with kiddies, help with homework etc
tuesday- 7:30-9 watch Issy while mumsy takes Harry to school, 2:30-6 - look after bella, play outside etc
wed- aka BAKING DAYY 7:30-12:30 - watch Issy.. aka bake. lol (this is my favorite day)
thursday - 7:30- 9:30 watch Issy, 3-6:30 - watch Issy, prep for dinner, help with homework etc
friday - up to 5 hours - CLEANNN. Basically if I'm around in the afternoon watch kiddies, if I have plans for the weekend I can put these hours into any other day (probably wednesday). All hours are subject to change but basically that's the main run down. Simple simple simple!! I love this!! Also if I'm not able to come back on a sunday night I can be back for monday before 4pm and do the 2 hours of cleaning on tuesday. Flexible much??

So to catch up - sunday..
I was up til 5am skyping with people from Canada (basically Chewy), so I ended up sleeping until 1pm. Got up and it was an icky day outside so I hung around. Lots of friends of the family dropped by so I met my lady's sister and her family and some more people. Had my first sunday lunch which was pork roast, leeks and cheese, vegetables, potatoes etc etc. It was actually really nice. Had a good debate on Canadians loving gravy vs English loving gravy. I personally don't NEED to have gravy so the Brits won. Sorry Canada. Next time!! It was very nice. Started snowing. Took some pictures because it was huge wet clumps! Weird!! Those are on facebook. 
Watched some rugby but I was totally lost so I went upstairs and skyped Caitlin! That was fun. Did some girly things like plucked my eyebrows for the first time in like 2 years. Sounds gross, but I usually get them waxed. I'm just so resourceful now!
Not much to tell about sunday.. Went running with bentley as well. He's too big. I don't think I will bring him again even though he loves to run.

Monday..
Woke up at about 7 but they didn't need me because lady's hubby is home so they covered everything. Went downstairs as lady was coming back from school run, washed the dishes, ironed the kids clothes, made their beds, tidied their rooms and their playroom. Watched High School Musical 3 on my computer. ULTIMATE CHEESE!! It was terrible. Watched a bit of bride wars and then got bored.. talked to some of the construction workers but their accents are thicker and they think I'm an alien. Everything was lost in translation pretty much.. so I went for a walk in the RAIN. All the snow is gone, everything's mucky. Oh well.
Chatted with my lady for a bit and then the kiddies came home, I watched them while they ate their dinner and I warmed up with the Aga (which for the longest time I thought they were trying to say "Argo" so I thought of football players everytime they mentioned it.. terrible.) and then watched some PeppaPig. It's worse then watching Dora! But Issy likes it. Helped Harry with his reading and then made a lego elephant. It was an awful elephant. Looked like a dog. Harry said I could make anything out of lego, I said elephant? He said no, I took the challenge. The challenge absolutely annihilated me! I think Tom destroyed it though, by accident I hope because Harry was crying a minute ago and kicking him out of his room. It really wasn't worth saving. Had some chicken, potatoes and veggies and then came up here. 
I'm taking Bentley out for another run in a minute. I love that the laneway is so long!!
And Bent seems to be getting a bit hyper.. he's biting my arm right now. And he has a huge mouth!! ahah
Happy Days!!

No comments: