warning the next couple of lines may not be appropriate for all.. fair warning..
So the ad says..
"cleaver d**k
Sexually transmitted infections are spreading fast.
don't pick one up tonight"
Words of wisdom really. I don't think I will, thanks. Obviously because the ad says not to, no one will. right? Seriously, bossy ads just aren't cool. Anyway...
I have a monster of a migraine currently. Luckily the builders have just put this huge thick door on the top of the staircase and it blocks out all sound. Currently there are 7 children and 7 adults running around and when I went downstairs I thought I was going to actually just explode. I didn't though, so yay. Now I'm hiding in my room with my lullaby playlist playing as quietly as possible. This week was easy, it was the normal. I don't actually feel like going over it, but everything went smoothly and the kids keep growing more in my heart. Actually. Tom is at his dads house for the weekend, which means I don't have to go down a flight of stairs to shower, I was told I can use his, which is lovely... BUT I miss hearing PCDs playing "when I grow up" at full blast ahah, I was thinking that next week sometime I would take him to the pub to play some pool.. because I'm cool like that. He apparently told his mom that he feels like I'm a big sister to him, which is what he wanted.. They didn't want an au pair to be like, I look after you two, and you can do whatever. I guess I fit the bill which is lovely.
In the world of slang I have definitely picked up the word 'tosser' which is a less then nice word. Here it's used to describe.. well everyone. I don't sound british which is good. I keep skyping canadians to make sure I still sound like them! yay.
Anyway, I'm going back to bed. I don't have curtains on my window just yet, but it's super cloudy and overcast right now, so it's just white light coming in instead of the sun. It's like the world anticipated me feeling poorly!
Peace out homeskillets xxo
1 comment:
Post a Comment