Monday, March 2, 2009

don't walk away..

not a million fights could make me hate you, you're invincible
currently listening to : Landslide by the dixie chicks


Nothing new to report. Had a relaxing weekend to myself. Had a raging headache most of friday, and all of saturday, but by sunday was all better and able to shopping. I bought too many pairs of shoes, sunglasses and purses.. But threw in some new tops for good measure. Found a new straightener that was 10 pounds off, named her Anne, because (rip) old straightener was Henry, and it seemed fitting since Henry the 8th had 2 wives named Anne, and I'm in England.. but yes so highly recommend this straightener for life! Straightens in like 2 minutes, hate to say it but faster then Henry, shocking I know!! Also curls nicely, it's a bit bigger then the other one so bigger curls, and they seem bouncier, and look like they were done in a salon. Sorry guys who may be reading this, first I rave about food, now straighteners. Life is so rough some days.. 


Oh also sad in a lotus sunday. A guy from the husband of the familys rally car track brought it home for the weekend because something needed to be changed, and dropped by and let me do a quick photo session. I had just woken up and gotten ready, and go outside and BAM there it is. What is that? Who has rally cars just show up on a sunday morning? No big deal obviously. 

I love this job, like actually!
I'm almost convinced I want to stay the full 2 years. There may have been other disappointing influences that factor in my lack of excitement of going home.. but old news ahaha.. 

In other news while shopping I keep looking out for a perfect dress for the sisters wedding in june, outside wedding, so a cardigan is needed as well.. I have the dress in mind, but have yet to find it. Colours are a bit iffy though.. I'm thinking purple with silver-ish (not flashy silver but subtle silver) accesories.. but then I think summer.. light blue? blonde hair though.. so no yellow.. now I'm just thinking as I type, a dangerous habit.. 

Hope y'all are grande!! xxo

climbed a mountain and I turned around,
and I saw my reflection in a snow covered hill

I've been afraid of changing cuz I built my life around you.
But time makes you bolder, children get older, I'm getting older too...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Fleetwood Mac reference. Also not jealous at all about the Lotus thing.