why's everything gotta be so intense with me
I'm trying to handle all this unpredictability
In all probability ..
it's a long shot so I say why not,
If I say forget I know that I'll regret it
word.
That's Kelly Clarkson y'all (Longshot) buy her new album. srsly ridonk!! so good. (Also, she's not skankalicious, she even has a song called "I do not hook up" Incase we were wondering, great clarification sweetheart!!)
Worked the weekend while lady and husband went to Scotland, for shopping, spa times, and rugby. Lady's rents were over to look after the kids but they still a play buddy..
went to a car booty, which is a huge garage sale set up in a parking lot and people bring their things, set up booth like areas and sell as much as they can. I almost spent a months worth of money (who're we kidding, I don't have a months worth of money ahaha) on (stuff n )JUNK! (shout outs mahjy, holla back) But I refrained, mainly on the thoughts of "vintage full length mirror? Totally useful!! Will flight attendants think so? Probably not so much". Look at that. I'm learning to look forward already. Life lesson? Check!
Yeah, also walked around with lil bella in the buggy while granpadukes looked after Harry, we seperated for some time while I looked at jewelry, and no one said a word. I'm almost 21 guys, bells 2, totally understandable for some people, totally possible. No one glanced twice. I was told they were jealous of our blonde hair, and how curly hers is and how us girls pay tons of money for that kind of hair, and I smile and nodded, the ush.. (way more possible then a 13 yr old with a 2 year old.. just saying.. "that's one of lives choices", had a few 'choice' words for that lady.. I will NOT let it go.. He's my BROTHER..) okay, over it.. Anyway I then asked grandpadukes what the deal was and found out Leominster has a redonkulously high teenage preggers rate.. bahah that explains it! Silly England.. Must be because they call it 'the pill' rather then Birth Control, doctors get confused and give em whatever. Obviously. Wow, terribly mean moment, moving on.
Got an email saying that Chantals flight tickets are booked and hot to go or whatever that saying is. Which TOTALLY made my day!! April 2nd? Possibly because I wouldn't believe her if she said she was coming april 1st, refuse to travel 3 hours by train to meet her, and then she'd be in trouble! wabam. (april fools, incase none of y'all got that)
Then I went to mommy blog and not only has she FINALLY updated, mad shout outs to the 20 yr old. (who's almost 21, kill me?) So that also topped off the cake, and I preceeded to curl my hair and dance around my room to Kelly Clarkson. I then sat down to write in my blog because sunday nights I feel like a trapped dog and get really hyper..
Anywho, good night, good topper, enjoyed it!
Peace out homeskillets.. xxo
(mahjy <- another shout out for yah!!)
(update) Also shout outs to Jay, blogs newest followers, welcome to the team buddy!! Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment