Wednesday, March 18, 2009

exciting times..

I just found out if I book before the end of May, I can fly to Prague and only pay £26 for a return trip. The trip is for september 24-29th so if you're wondering where I'll be.. heck. yes. 
Also, hotel is £10 a night, which is £50, but I'd be splitting it and it's only £25 each. An entire trip covered in less then one weeks paycheck. double. heck. yes. 
(this WILL be booked within the next 3 weeks. I don't mind not going out for one weekend for the sake of going out for 5 days.. in PRAGUE!!)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hmm. So I guess you won't be going to school anytime soon.

BTW, it was Joe that I bumped into at Yonge and Dundas. She said she's going to see you this spring.

- c α i ť said...

"Their dove moisturizer with tanning solution actually works."

hooook me up .