Some people wont ever get how to be a true friend. They collect people a dime a dozen and call them a friend, and don't care who they hurt in the process.
This is not someone I will ever feel accountable to or for, and it's not someone I am proud to call my friend. There are certain codes between girls, or at the very least unspoken rules that show respect, it's the same with guys. Bros before hoes, chicks before you know whats. The worst thing is when someone disrespects you after so many years.
It's infuriating and just rude.
Enjoy darling, because that's your last strike out with me.
3 comments:
Are you talking about Joe? Does this have to do with the photos she posted on her Facebook page? I don't get it. What's the big deal?
Bros before Hoes. That was good. I like that. Word.
Jay, it's been 7 years. It's JO.
and no it's not..
they also have chicks before male private parts (obviously a word that rhymes with chicks.. )
for the female part of it... word
Jo, Joe, Joh. Oh. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.
The rest of your comment is kind of cryptic. I still don't know what rhymes with 'chicks'. Why don't you just say what you mean?
Stick? Richard? Wick? Oh, never mind, I'll figure it out...
Post a Comment