Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm not gunna diss you on the internet...

Bentley at sun set

pretty sunset over the pond
my playdough snail 
close up playdough snail
My bunny cake (taken like 3 weeks ago)
..cuz my mama taught me better then that!!

I do love Destiny's Child.. Old school tunes. 

So in the wonderful world of Baking Wednesdays- Bella and I made peanut butter cookies. Which aren't very popular here, but I'm pretty sure were just made popular!! It still blows my mind how like no one here eats it.. weird weird weird. It such an excellent source of protein.. or sugar? or lard? I'm not sure, but it's tasty and makes horses and dogs do weird things with their mouths, what's not to love!?

In other news, Chantal is going to be here in t-minus 8 days, but it will be 7 in under 4 hours.. and I leave for London in t-minus 7, but will be 6 in under 4 hours. Thomas is done school on thursday, and the rest of the kiddies are done on friday.. which means next monday, tuesday and wednesday shall be excellanté!! No clue what I'm going to do with them, not to mention it's going to be rainy and crappy. Damn. Any thoughts let me know, email, comment, smoke signal whatever works..
Also, Matt is starting his England adventure and flies in the same day Telly flies out so we're thinking lunch. Which should be nice, I love being the first thing people see after customs and luggage pick up. Always happy times then ahaha.

Not much new to report, I'm saving my pay for when Chantal comes so I haven't gotten oot and aboot much, I went to Leominster today and on saturday.. which was the farthest I've gotten in like 3 weeks ahaha.. Bit of cabin fever, and a bit of illness, but I'm bouncing back and kickin it. 
tomorrow is typical 7:30-9, 3-6:30 which usually turns into until 7:30, and with a small break from 4:30-5:15 ish.. (Harry has swimming so I just look after Bella)
then friday is my 5 hours of cleaning day, which usually include but not limited to - Ironing & put away, vacuum and mop kitchen floor and tidying rooms, walk Bent, and dishes/dishwasher, but I've perfected the system and can do it all sans ironing within 2 hours, and then I take my time with the ironing, and sometimes take bent out again if I'm feeling generous.
So there's an outlook at my week ahead. I'm working this weekend again to make up for next thurs and fri so I get full pay, plus Ive babysat for more then 5 hours for the past couple weekends.. I am absolutely knackered but I know my break time is coming in a week so why not ahaha .. Today I worked 8/9 hours instead of just 5.. It's 8:50 and I feel like bed time is very soon..


p.s- Newest followers = Cait the great!! Finally remembered her password and is now following the blog. HUZZAH!! Welcome to the cool club cait!! xxo

Because I owe it to Caitlin here are some pictures that should have been posted way long ago. 

No comments: